Help.OurTechFriend.com is here to help you with a few SEO tips. There are broadly two terms used for SEO i.e. on-page and off-page Optimization
On-page Optimization: These are the Changes and fixes that are required on your website that helps your website gain rankings on the search engine. Below are major points that are crucial for website ranking
- Target Audience
- Target your keyword selection
- Find out the domain authority.
- Determine the site load time.
- Add sitemap.
- Add robots.txt.
- Update meta content.
- Update Your Page Titles
- Make Each Page Title Unique
- Add a Few Internal Links
- Add Your Address to Every Page
- Check for H-tags.
- Add a Blog To Your Site
- Make Sure You Don’t Have Any Technical Issues
- Check for website content, it should have relevant content related to your keywords